CSM provides a cooperative agreement of continuous specific advice regarding taxes,
labor matters, social security and mobilization, that may arise with regards to your expatriate
as well as local personnel, such as:
- Support in tax matters of mobilized employees, such as compensation classes (vehicle, lodging,
insurance, etc.); taxes for irregular income (multi-year bond, stock options, etc.); contributions from
social security systems, compensation taxes, exemption for foreign jobs, etc.
- Settlement of salaries for the expatriate, advice on the implementation of payroll in the country
of destination, establishment of salaries and social security.
- Exemption from Social Security contributions by the employer (if applicable).
- Contact and coordination with the requesting company in Argentina; collection of documentation
and relevant information.
- Contact and coordination with the migrant worker and the foreign company. Collection of the
necessary information and documents.
- Diligence, monitoring and inspection of the application.